Update: August 8
We will be closed from Sunday, September 6th, to Wednesday, September 9th, for a little Labor Day rest and relaxation. We will reopen on Thursday, September 10th.
We are currently taking limited indoor reservations as well as weather-dependent reservations for our patio. Please see Instagram for the latest information. A reminder on how this all works:
- Seatings will be RESERVATION ONLY
- Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com
- We are currently open Wednesday – Sunday from 5 to 9pm.
- Please specify requested reservation time in your email. We will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Reservation times will be given a 15-minute grace period
- Reservations can be made for parties of 6 OR LESS
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED (hold on, stay with us) as you enter the restaurant space to check in for your reservation. Once you are seated, YOU MAY REMOVE YOUR MASK for the remainder of your time with us. For indoor guests, please kindly put your mask back on as you exit the restaurant (see, not so bad).
Please bear with us as we figure out how to make this work – we cannot wait to see you again!
The soul of Adarra is rustic elegance and hearthside hospitality. Our menu follows the seasons and fortunes of our small Virginia farmers and producers, and our Basque-inspired dishes are meant to humbly showcase their hard work. This same thoughtfulness is reflected behind the bar through our focus on natural and biodynamic wines, carefully-selected craft beer, and imaginative house cocktails. Like our namesake mountain, Adarra stands as a beacon for people with a zeal for dining and imbibing.
- LOCATION -
618 N. 1st Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- HOURS -
Wednesday – Sunday
5pm to 9pm
- CONTACT -
All Content © Restaurant Adarra