Update: June 27
We are currently taking limited weather-dependent reservations for our patio. Please see Instagram for the latest information. A reminder on how this all works:
- Seatings will be RESERVATION ONLY
- Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com
- Reservations can be made for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Seatings will be at 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm
- Reservation times will be given a 15-minute grace period
- Reservations can be made for parties of 6 OR LESS
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED (hold on, stay with us) as you enter the restaurant space to check in for your reservation. Once you are seated on the patio, YOU MAY REMOVE YOUR MASK for the remainder of your time with us (see – not so bad).
Please bear with us as we figure out how to make this work – we cannot wait to see you again!
The soul of Adarra is rustic elegance and hearthside hospitality. Our menu follows the seasons and fortunes of our small Virginia farmers and producers, and our Basque-inspired dishes are meant to humbly showcase their hard work. This same thoughtfulness is reflected behind the bar through our focus on natural and biodynamic wines, carefully-selected craft beer, and imaginative house cocktails. Like our namesake mountain, Adarra stands as a beacon for people with a zeal for dining and imbibing.
- LOCATION -
618 N. 1st Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- HOURS -
Tuesday – Sunday
4pm to 11pm
- CONTACT -
We offer reservations at Restaurant Adarra through OpenTable. We encourage you to use the form provided to find a time that suits you and your party. Please let us know before joining us about any allergies or dietary restrictions you or someone in your party may have – we take food safety very seriously!
Should you not be able to find your desired availability, please don’t fret! Our bar and seasonal patio seating are available for walk-in guests. We look forward to having you!
For questions regarding reservations or to inquire about reservations for larger parties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-477-3456.
Please note for parties of 6 or more: an automatic gratuity of 21% may be added. Also a cancellation fee of $35/person will be charged if the reservation is cancelled less than 24hrs in advance.
All Content © Restaurant Adarra